Operational data from Information Resistance:
Ukrainian troops in the conflict zone in Donbas continue to implement measures to strengthen their positions, use engineering machinery to strengthen the line of defense and improve systems of firing. At the same time, the process of restoring the combat capability of our subdivisions and units is being implemented.
Beyond the limits of the crisis zone, the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the National Guard and the Interior Ministry equipped more than 100 checkpoints and strong points. Particular attention was given to strengthen defense sector “M” (District of Mariupol).
Everywhere measures are taken to find and neutralize subversive enemy reconnaissance groups.
In turn, the Russian-terrorist troops continued shelling the positions of Ukrainian troops.
• the position at the airport in Donetsk was fired on 4 times (1 time by a BM-21 Grad, 1 time by mortars, 2 times from cannon artillery);
• Mortars fired at a checkpoint near Maloorlovka;
• Mortars fired at stronghold near Pesky village;
• Small arms fire on the positions near the town of Shchastya;
• Small arms fire on positions near the village of Artema.
According to preliminary data, there were no Ukrainian military casualties overnight.
Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine